Monday 19 April 2010

A poem on Youtube...tell all your pals

Do I or do I not go to any lengths to keep you guys entertained?

Here is a poem wot I wrote and which that fine young film-maker (well, he's young) David McKinlay has added some atmospheric visuals to.

We've had 9 hits so far....so that's only 999,991 off from becoming an internet sensation. Over to you people...spread the word...evangelize...send the link to everyone on your address book....even your Ma cos there's no swearing in it or nothing...what else have they got to do cos there's nothing on the telly but numpty politicians.

Learning to Listen

8 comments:

  1. ovely, Michael. It was a cool idea to put it on your blog.

    The poem made me think of the movie I watched last night, August Rush. Have ye seen it? A young boy spends the first eleven years of his life in a boys home. He's called a freak because he hears music in the swish of leaves on the wind, the movement of grass, street sounds and believes the music of the world will lead him to his parents who he is convinced still want him. No spoilers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michael, that was beautiful. I wished I could see you while you read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. August Rush? That rings a bell - or rustles a leaf. Is it an old movie?


    Thea - spread the word - and no you don't. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely poem! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Thea. He should be the star of his YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i reposted the link on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. marley - I'm MUCH better when you can't see me.

    Thanks, Thea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynda - and thanks for popping by.

    ReplyDelete