Monday 18 October 2010

AND THE WINNER OF THE SIGNED COPY OF FIREBRAND IS....


Before I name the winner - a quick re-cap...I invited you good peeps to leave a message after the interview I posted on May Contain Nuts with the lovely Gillian Philip. Then I was to draw a name from the messages and the winner would receive a signed copy of this fantastic book.

Cue dramatic music.

Dum, de dum, de DUM

Let it build for a minute or two,.

DUM DUM DUM DE DAH

And then drag it out for another thirty seconds.

DAH DUM, DAH DUM

Before I finally announce that the name of the winner is...

DA DA DA DUM!!!
(these lyrics are copyright so don't even bother trying to steal them)


MARLEY DELAROSE.

Congrats to Marley and if I could ask you to email me off-blog with your address and I will get the book off to you in the post as soon as I can drag my fat ass down to the post office.

8 comments:

  1. Oops. Just realised that it looks like I'm saying the monkey won the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey congrats Marley! Hope you like. PS that is a great hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't believe it! A signed copy of Gillian's book. Well, I just bought it so I can give that one as a gift to my friend I just recommended it to in MD. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now move it, Michael. I have to read the signed copy. Maybe that will bring me luck, &;-))

    Hey, thanks Gillian. The conference was fun. Great success with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang! but good for you, marley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that monkey is excited as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah Dezmond, so you DO understand british humour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the humour yes, the jokes not always :) I grew up watching French and Saunders, ALLO ALLO, BLACK ADDER, ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES, AS TIME GOES BY, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS ....

    ReplyDelete